Watercoloring Workshop for Beginners
Fill up the form below to sign up for Fleurish!
In case this date doesn't work for you, kindly indicate in the form and we'll get back to you on other future schedules so you get first dibs on slots there!
Fleurish is a workshop going over the basics of watercolor painting suitable for first-time painters. The exercises and class project focuses on botanicals, but the techniques covered will enable participants to pursue painting other subjects as well.
- Learn about the supplies needed and the proper use and care for them
- Explore the properties of watercolor through learning basic watercolor techniques
- Learn about color theory and color mixing to maximize a limited palette
- Form your subject by learning about brush mark making
- Practice what you learned through exercises and a final project
Text 0917-8005299 or send a PM here to inquire or sign up over at www.jasminemendiola.com
Fee: P3,000 inclusive of snacks and high quality student-grade materials
- Workshop booklet
- Watercolor palette
- Watercolor paper
- Cups for water, pencil, eraser, and tissue
Option to upgrade to artist grade materials for an additional P800
10 slots available. 6 to push thru.